Friday, October 4, 2013

Group 3 for Grammar Schmammar

Today, they did a good job with there presentation. They all work together as a team and I really like that. They were very prepared and they practice it. They had good information and good example. During the examples, if you guess it right I got candy. That was a plus because that gave us a good reason to pay attention. They really gave me a good outlook of how I can improve for our next grammar schmammar. We are going to pass out candy (if we have the money for it) and combine all our information together instead if everyone having different stuff.

1 comment:

  1. The first group I watched gave the class candy as well. We all got goodie bags at the end of the groups presentation. Your right though, getting candy does make everyone pay attention

    ReplyDelete