Friday, September 6, 2013

About me

Hello my name is Tiara Baldwin, I am eighteen years old, and a freshman at Richard Bland College. My favorite colors are purple and silver. I am a huge Chris Brown fan and i also listen to Kelly Rowland, Ciara, ASPA Rocky, K. Michelle, Bennie Man, and many more artist I can not think of right now. I have a special talent with doing hair and i want to help and also if possible change the world with hair. When i look people's hair i do not judge I just see what is wrong and try to fix it. I think that hair is very important to us in so many ways. Hair believe it or not shows your over all health. Your hair tells a story and shows off your personality. I want to own a hair salon that is something i have always wanted to do since i was 10 years old. I want to make people feel better and happy about themselves and I can do that though hair.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad to hear that tiara we need more women doing hair because some of them now Just do it because of they money but if you look at it all you are doing is just damaging there hair .Its mostly about being healthy and you want your customers to know that you care and mostly help them have healthy hair so Im proud to hear that you want to do that because you can go along way with this .So keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete