Friday, September 20, 2013

our group meeting

Today I meet up with my group Jacob and Rita to work on our grammar schmammar Project. I felt really bad because I was like 40 minutes late to the meeting and I was the one who plan it. I hate being late and I am pretty much always on time. See what happened was, as I was walking into my room all my roommates were in this big agreement. I did not know what to do or what was going on. So I try my best to calm everyone down and sit and talk. After a while everything to talk out and everything was okay. As soon as that was over I had to run over to the library so we could work on our grammar schmammar. I told Jacob and Rita what happen and they were very understanding. Then we start work on the project. And I had too much information on passive voice so I had to cut off some things.  But overall everything went okay so far.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment