Wednesday, September 18, 2013

learning to read and write

Learning how to read and write was kind of a struggle for me. Because it was not always that easy for me like the other students in my class. Reading and writing has always been challenging for me. I used to always get pick on and was always called slow stupid and other things. I hurt but it never stop me from trying. Even though kids thought i was slow, I was actually the smartest kid in class .I had a stuttering problem and i could not say some word correctly. But later on i learned to stop it. I learned that the main reason why I had so many problems with reading and writing was because i have a mid-chase of Dyslexia. But i still do not let it get in the way of learning how to read and write. So when i write, i use big hand writing to make it easier for me. And when i am reading, i highlight important facts or key words.

1 comment:

  1. Reading and writing was the worst things for me back in high school. I never could write about something and stay on topic it would always runoff. I always volunteered to read aloud in class, but I never could recite what I had read. Short term memory was a big thing for me. I had a speech problem back in 4th or 5th grade but I never let that bring me down I continued on.!

    ReplyDelete